What We Believe
1. We believe that every human being is created by God and in His image. Therefore everyone has incredible worth and significance and is loved by God. No one is a mistake, or just a number amongst the billions of others living in the world.
2. We believe that God demonstrated His great love by sending his one and only Son, Jesus, into the world. He did this to show us what He is like, and how much He longs for us to come into relationship with Him.
3. We believe that Jesus came to bring real life and freedom from the things that keep us from him. Our sin (our failures, mistakes, wrongdoing) is what separates us from God. When Jesus died on the cross he took our sin, our guilt and our wrongdoing upon himself and died in our place so we can be brought back into relationship with God.
4. We believe that three days after his death on the cross, Jesus physically rose again from the dead, defeating the power of sin and death making it possible for us to experience true freedom and new life.
5. We believe God's invitation to new life through his son Jesus is available to all no matter who they are. When we say yes to following God, we are filled with his Holy Spirit and it is the Holy Spirit that enables us to live for God.