We’d love to welcome you to RCF on a Sunday but there are plenty of other activities/groups going on mid-week too.
Home Groups meet in various homes during the week and are for everyone, young and old. They are an important way of getting to know each other better and of providing encouragement, support and prayer. They provide a mixture of Bible study and social times, and are where we can care for each other and work out the Christian life together.
We believe prayer is crucial in the life of RCF and have regular opportunities to pray together:
- Every Sunday at 10:00 am at St Alban’s High School
- Alternate Wednesdays at 10:00 am in various homes
- First Tuesday each month – 7:45 pm – 9:00 pm Prayer and Praise at The Village Hall, Humber Doucy Lane
- Third Sunday each month – 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm at The Village Hall, Humber Doucy Lane
We also offer personal prayer ministry for anyone with spiritual, emotional or physical needs.
When and where?
CAMEO meets on the first Thursday of each month (except August) from 10:30 am to 12 noon in the Lounge at The Key, St Margaret’s Plain, Ipswich. IP4 2BB.
- Thu 2nd November 2017 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thu 16th November 2017 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Thu 7th December 2017 10:30 am – 12:00 pm
If you would like to know more about CAMEO please contact Bronwen on
T: 01473 721616.